This web site is owned by Taylor Green Recruitment and run by a third party - Careers 4 UK. Taylor Green Recruitment will always respect your privacy and will continue to do so in the on-line world. This policy explains:
We collect three types of information online:
- About you - the information you type in
- About how you use our site - because we can track this using something called 'cookies'
- Any data you may wish to store on our site
The main ways we use this information:
- to tailor how our site can help you
- to fulfil your recruitment needs
- to treat you more personally
- to maintain your records
- to send you appropriate marketing communications
- for anonymous analysis about how our customers use this site
- we will only send details to third party concerns with your prior consent
And, for your peace of mind:
- you can stop us sending you marketing communications
- you can stop us tracking how you use our site
- you can delete or change the information which you have given us
Links to other websites
We use links to improve your experience of our website. We will always seek to make these links clear; so that you know you have left our website. However, please be aware that these websites are owned and run by other companies and organisations and we cannot accept responsibility for any information you choose to divulge to a linked website.
We try to ensure that our website offers visitors exactly what they are looking for – to help us achieve this goal we may analyse anonymous data collected by cookies about how visitors use the website. Such data also helps us to measure the success of our advertising campaigns.
We may also collect Internet Protocol addresses to help diagnose problems with our servers and for system administration, but we don’t link these addresses to any person’s name or identity.
What countries your data may pass through
We want our customers to benefit from Taylor Green Recruitment network of contacts and in operating this site, we will not send data about site visitors outside the UK, European Community and North America, we will only send data about site visitors outside these areas with the written consent of the party(s) involved.